Connecting People and Jobs Through Smart Technology.
At Talent Technology, we strive to be the most important technology partner for organizations to connect people with the right job. Every time, every where.
We believe that by dramatically improving the experience for organizations to find great candidates and connecting those candidates with the right company through the effective deployment of great technology, we truly can help make our world more prosperous.
The Recruiting Challenge
At Talent Technology, we believe that if you don’t find the right candidates for the roles you need to fill in the first place, then moving them through the hiring process is pointless.
Billions of dollars every year are spent addressing this challenge, yet connecting candidates with the right job remains elusive for many organizations. In addition, regulatory compliance, the disruption of traditional recruiting from social media, and the lack of visibility into hiring performance make recruiting harder than ever.
Talent Generation Solutions
Just like sales force automation systems need marketing or lead generation systems that find, attract, capture potential customer sales leads, recruiters needed a new category of software called ’Talent Generation’ to find, attract, and capture candidates. In recruiting terms we call these steps source, market, and engage.
Talemetry is our market leading talent generation suite that delivers a unified solution for organizations to source, market, and engage candidates. We deliver a set of modules designed to let organizations of all sizes connect people and jobs.
Leader in Talent Generation: A New Category of Software
- Founded 2000, 100 Employees, successfully completed 7 acquisitions
- Largest talent generation software vendor
- Growth leader with 30% revenue growth rate; subscription based revenue with 95% renewal rate,
- 80 million applicants are generated by our systems every year
- Broadest solution encompassing all aspects of talent sourcing and marketing capabilities
- Over 800 customers
- Enterprise Corporate HR: including Microsoft, Saudi Aramco, Covidien, Cineplex, and McKesson
- Enterprise Recruiting Agencies: including Robert Half and Aquento
- Job Boards: including Reed (UK) and Workopolis (Canada)
- Applicant Tracking Systems: business partnerships with leading HR technology vendors including ADP, Oracle/Peoplesoft, Taleo, Bullhorn, and more